Bouchra El Bali Gets Death Threats On Twitter


Arsenal fans heavely attacked Bouchra El Bali, the 28-year-old wife of the Dutch player Robin van Persie, who officially moved to Manchester United from Arsenal.

The European press recently reported that Bouchra has played a decisive role in her husband's decision to leave Arsenal. The Moroccan-Dutch WAG immediately has been bombarded with hateful and abusive Twitter messages.

Angelo_156 Tweeted: “I wish death upon you. I hate you, you scumbag. I hope your whole family drops dead.”

Craig Robinson wrote: “You, your husband and your whole family are a bunch of judas scumbags.”

Diarmuid Boylan wrote: “You f***ing bitch. I hope your car gets robbed in Manchester!” Fadln called her a “gold digger”.

Arsalan_Tweet wrote: “P*ss off to Manchester. Enjoy the extra £££££.”

NathanGooner said: “Hurry up and get to Manchester before I find you!”






Share on Google Plus

About It's A Wag Wag World

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment