Barcelona Players Celebrated La Liga Title Win With Their Wags


Barça players celebrated their twenty-second La Liga title win in style as the players and their partners attended the end-of-season dinner. Almost all the ladies were dressed in black.

Ana Ortiz outfit is probably my favourite look of all. I think the romantic tutu dress makes Patricia Gonzalez look like a ballerina ready for her big dance show. Not the worst of the bunch but it looks a bit too fru-fru for my tastes. Antonella Roccuzzo went for the black and white look. I like the color contrast and her blazer, but I’m not sure about the skirt. I'd call Maria Fernanda Moreno Mrs Frumpy ( and it's not the dress's fault). Daniella Semaan dress? I say, no thanks. Please girl, go home and put on a decent dress. This is fucking atrocious.

Víctor Valdés and Yolanda Cardona

Martin Montoya and Melissa Morales

Xavi Hernandez and Nuria Cunillera

Ana Ortiz and Andres Iniesta

Daniella Semaan and Cesc Fabregas

Maria Fernanda Moreno and Javier Mascherano


Lionel Messi and Antonella Roccuzzo


David Villa and Patricia Gonzalez

Julia Vigas and Thiago Alcantara

Pedro Rodriguez and Carolina Martin

Eric Abidal and Hayet Kebir

Share on Google Plus

About It's A Wag Wag World

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment